Mini Gorilla Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
- Industrial 115V U.S. made fan motor provides ample CFM for any single tool with a 4"-6" dust port.
- High efficiency cyclone (over 99% separation) with smooth, compound molded surface.
- Rated as one of the Top Tools of 2017 by Fine Woodworking Magazine.
- 22 gallon mobile, drop-down, dust bin with liner bag holder and fill level viewing window.
- 3rd party tested, hospital-grade HEPA filtration with non-stick membrane and vacuum hose port for easy cleaning.
- Highly mobile and compact footprint ideal for smaller workshops with limited space.
Easy-to-Handle Large Capacity Dust Container
The waste container of the Mini Gorilla is a highly reinforced, lightweight, 22 gallon drum with non-marking casters. Easy to dettach and empty, the Mini-Gorilla's drop-down dust bin lets you work with maximum efficiency.
- Large 22 Gallon capacity provides enough storage for hours of work
- Dust level viewing window lets you see when the drum is getting full
- Three quick-release latches lift the drum off the ground while system is in use for higher mobility
- Bag gripper system lets you put disposal liner bags within the bin for quick and easy waste disposal
- Features three free swiveling caster wheels and easy-carry handles for dumping
|Motor Type||U.S. Bluffton® TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20A|
|Power Connector||NEMA 5-20|
|Power Cord Length||20 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, composite resin.|
|Impeller Size||12" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||583 Actual CFM at 2" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||9" WC|
|Noise Level||80.5 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Media Type||G.E. H12 HEPA|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||40 sq ft|
|Waste Capacity||22 Gallon|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||Item #ARS115200|
|Primary Build Materials||Galvanized Steel, SD Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Inlet Size||5" OD|
|Height to Center of Inlet||43"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Single-piece Fan Housing/Filter Plenum/Cyclone Separator, Stand, 3x Wheels, Drum, 3x Drum Casters, 2x Liner Bags, Viewing Window, FlameGuard Cartridge Filter w/ Clean Port, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete Assembly cETLus Certified for Indoor Use|
|Applicable Patents||#7824457, #8377160, #8491686, #8496719, #7937803|
No. This system is designed for use collecting dry materials only.
The Mini-Gorilla's inlet measures as 5" on the outer diameter, making it ideal for accepting raw (uncrimped) ductwork fittings over the inlet such as reducers and quick-connects. Crimped ductwork will not usually fit into the inlet but can be done when...
Yes but you will need to install a Machine Adapter into the inlet first. These adapters are smaller on the raw end than traditional ducting so that they can slip into the ports on systems and tools i.e. a 5" Quick-Clamp Duct Machine Adapter will measure...
In general, the 220V model will have lower running amperage than the 110V, which can be an advantage for operators using multiple tools on the same breaker. There is no difference in airflow performance between different voltage variations of the system. You should purchase the unit that best matches the power requirements of your shop.
Oneida Air Systems' dust collectors are designed and tested for wood and wood dust. They can and have been be used effectively for various other dusts and chips such as drywall dust, paper dust, agricultural dust, metal chips and other forms of debris...
The use of hand cranks that "beat" the filter can damage the filter's pleating material overtime, so our systems are not built with such systems. The filter on the Mini Gorilla dust collector is easily cleaned by blowing compressed air from the ...
No. We do not offer the Mini-Gorilla dust collector in a wall mounted option.
The Mini Gorilla dust collector ships in two large boxes via UPS Ground anywhere in the contiguous Lower 48 United States. As of writing this response (1/29/19) the cost to ship is $114.00 USD.
This product is also stocked and sold from many Woodcraft stores across the country. There is one located in Lyndale that might be close enough for your needs.