Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
115V 20A iVAC Pro Automated Dust Control Switch
The World's Finest Automated Dust Control System for your Health, Safety, and Convenience
Tired of having to walk over to your dust collector every time you need it? Wouldn't it be nice if it just started up automatically?
Introducing the iVAC Pro Automated Dust Control System! New to Oneida Air Systems, this unique technology detects when your power tools are in use and automatically turns on the dust collector for you!
- Operates on Wireless Radio Frequency - Includes 1 Remote Control with belt-clip. Switch receives signals from up to 40ft away in any direction.
- Multi-Switch Capability - Accepts signals from up to 8 power tools; Maximum of 4 switches can be installed in each shop. Requires additional iVAC Pro Tool Plus Sensors.
- Plug & Play Installation - Easy to adapt and modify, simply connect your dust collector to the switch and then plug the switch into the wall.
- Variable Turn Off Time - Set the dust collector to turn off after 5/15/45 seconds after all tools have been powered down to allow for complete cleaning.
- Delayed Power Setting - Optional 1.5 second delay becomes active when the Turn Off Time is enabled; this helps avoid to power surges or tripped breakers.
- Durable ABS Plastic Housing - Can be wall-mounted via built-in holes (hardware not included).
How Does it Work?
The iVAC System works by detecting the magnetic field created by your power tools when they're turned on. It does so via a special sensor (sold separately) that attaches to the tool's power cable. Capable of detecting currents as low as 0.3amps, the iVAC Pro Tool Plus sensors can be used with nearly any tool in your shop including: lathes, planers, jointers, belt sanders, chop/miter saws, and more!
Once the sensor has detected that the tool is on, it sends a wireless, radio frequency signal to the iVAC switch, which then powers on your dust collector. The switch will also receive signals from the provided wireless remote control (with belt clip).
|Horsepower Rating||1HP - 1.5HP|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20A|
|Power Connector Type||NEMA 5-20|
|Power Cord Length||2.5 feet|
|Primary Build Materials||ABS Plastic|
|Static Resistance Rating||N/A|
|Contents||Switch Box, Remote|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||TUV certification to UL60950-1 and CSA 60950-1|