15' Gripple Hang-Fast Duct Hanging System
Industrial-Grade Ductwork Hanging SolutionThe Hanging Solution for Mechanical and Electrical Services
The Gripple® No. 3 Hang-Fast System provides a simple solution to a problem faced by many shop owners for years. It eliminates the need for cutting and sawing off threaded rods for hanging duct; Simplifying and speeding up new duct installations over 6 times faster! That means you can get back to what matters most, working in your shop, faster than ever! Strong, safe, and industry approved the Hang-Fast system is visually discreet and lightweight, suitable for both hobbyist and commercial shop layouts.
Oneida Air sells this system in a pack of ten hangers. Each hanger includes a 15 foot length of BS 302 Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, a Hang-Fast Grip wire clamp, and a setting key (for final adjustments).
Customers must supply their own mounting option (e.g. J-hooks, eye-hooks, etc.).
Proven Advantages of the Gripple Hang-Fast System
- Load Range: 75 - 175 lbs. (at a 5:1 safety factor)
- Fast Installation: shown to reduce installation by up to 6 times compared to traditional threaded rod, chain or hanger strap.
- Adaptable: allows the installer to position the hangers vertically or at an angle to the suspended object.
- Lightweight: easy to carry and combines these qualities with the inherent strength of high tensile wire rope. Its lightness is a major safety improvement, both in terms of carrying the product easily on site and in reducing accident risk in aerial situations caused by falling materials.
- Visual Appeal: far less invasive than threaded rod or metal strapping and in some applications enhances the aesthetics of installations.
|Primary Build Materials||Galvanized Steel|
|Contents||10x Wire Ropes, 10x Wire Clamps, Setting Key|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|