5HP High Vacuum Cyclone Dust Collector Airlock Bundle w/ SMART Boost
Introducing The New 5HP SMART High-Vacuum™ Airlock Package!
Primarily designed for CNC applications, it uses patented Oneida SMART Technology to provide roughly twice the static pressure of standard collectors and pull maximum CFM from the cutter head. This increased suction performance means higher-quality cuts, increased cutter life and less clean up.
- Heavy Duty Stand
- Patented Built-in Internal Silencer: 75-81 dBA at 10ft
- Remote Starter
- Industrial Rotary Airlock
- More components listed in specs below
- Special Rules Apply for Outdoor Use
- Max Actual CFM: 1,789 CFM at 5.4" SP w/ Filter
- Total Height On Stand: 130"
- Total Footprint with External Cartridge: 40" × 48"
- Inlet: Full Welded 7" Dia. Neutral Vane
- Outlet: Can be rotated independent of inlet bolt patterns
- Powder coated paint finish over heavy gauge steel
- Fully Seam-Welded Construction
- Molded Static Dissipative Fan Housing - Lightweight and durable for easy assembly!
- Industrial-Grade Integral Fan Blower
- 5HP US-Made Baldor Motor
- TEFC Motor, 1.15 Service Factor
- Insulation: Class F TEFC Motor with SMART Technology
- Cast Aluminum Alloy 356T-51
- Backward Inclined Design for high performance, low noise
- Non-Sparking, Non-Ferrous as Required by NFPA Fire Code
- Dynamic, Two-Plane Balanced to ISO 6.3 Specifications - the same as Aircraft Turbine Rotors.
- Voltage: 3 Phase 208 - 230V
- Amperage: 15A
- Filter Media
- Two 18" × 39" Spunbound Filters
- Total Filter Area: 220 sq. ft.
- Equipped with Flame Guard Arrestor Technology
- Filter Media Captures 99.9% of Test Material from 0.2 - 2 microns (µm) at 11 FPM
- Wide pleat spacing and non-stick PTFE interior coating for easy dust release
- Noise Level (with built-in silencer): 75-81 dBA at 10ft
- Click here for more detailed system information
|Motor Type||U.S. Baldor® TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, cast aluminum alloy.|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,789 Actual CFM at 5.4" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||23" WC|
|Noise Level||84-85 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Media Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond|
|Filtration Efficiency||9999.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||220 sq ft|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Variable Speed Driver, Magnetic Starter, Remote Control, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum Assembly, 2x FlameGuard Cartridge Filters, 2x Internal Silencers, Stand, Airlock Valve, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||#7,247,180, #8,491,685, #8,496,719, #8,514,090|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||8" ID Flange|
|Height to Center of Inlet||103"|
If you have conditioned air in your shop, (Heat or cool) then exhausting outside can be costly. If your building is small and well-sealed, you can interfere with flue exhausts as well. Close neighbors might object. If the Dust Collection system is run intermittently it is generally not a problem. Most buildings have enough leaks and crevices where the aforementioned volume of air does not cause problems. If you have a problem opening or closing an outside door when the DC is running, crack a window slightly. The rule of thumb is for every 500 CFM have at least 1 sq/ft of return air coming back into the shop. A lot of our customers blow exhaust air outside successfully.
No. This system is designed for use collecting dry materials only.
Yes but you will need to install a Machine Adapter into the inlet first. These adapters are smaller on the raw end than traditional ducting so that they can slip into the ports on systems and tools i.e. a 5" Quick-Clamp Duct Machine Adapter will measure ~4.9" O.D. on the raw end.
Oneida Air Systems' dust collectors are designed and tested for wood and wood dust. They can and have been be used effectively for various other dusts and chips such as drywall dust, paper dust, agricultural dust, metal chips and other forms of debris. The customer is however, cautioned that some common materials when cut, ground or processed by machinery may become very dangerous: highly toxic, flammable, or deflagrable and explosive and they should therefore ensure that you use your particular use of a dust collection system in accordance to national, state, local, NFPA, OSHA and all other applicable codes.