5HP Pro Cyclone Dust Collector w/ SMART Boost
Product Has Been Discontinued
Please contact us if you need additional support.
Finally, A Dust Collector Smart Enough for Any Tool
Choosing the best dust collector for your shop can be difficult, especially when you start combining mixed/undersized dust port and long runs of ducting or hoses. Oneida Air Systems' patented SMART technology offers the only solution that can adapt to nearly any shop layout!
Our unique SMART controllers monitor your system for any suction loss and automatically adjust the fan motor's speed to compensate - delivering maximum air volume for a wide range of tools and delivering higher suction at the cutter head where you need it the most!
The SMART Pro system is proudly made in the USA with industrial grade components and includes a full complement of innovative safety features to provide for a clean, healthy, and efficient work environment. Call 1-800-732-4065 for help sizing your system.
Included Features & Components
- 5HP 230V U.S. Baldor® Fan Motor with SMART Technology – More »
- Single-Piece Molded Fan Housing (View Fan Curve) – More »
- Full Seam-Welded Steel Cyclone Separator with 7" Inlet – More »
- Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter with FlameGuard™ – More »
- Automatic Dust Bin Level Sensor – More »
- Wireless RF Remote Control Keyfob – More »
- 5 Year System Warranty (Two Year for motor) – More »
- Freestanding Leg Kit or Wall-Mounting Bracket – More »
- 35-55 Gallon Fireproof Steel Dust Containers – More »
- Ductwork Shop Plan Design Service – More »
Your collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your shop and the workers within it. That's why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality US-Made motors within our dust collection systems, far more reliable than the cheap, imported motors common with other manufacturers.
How SMART Technology Can Triple Your Suction At Smaller Ports:
In a typical system, air moves at a fixed rate within the ducting at rate roughly equal to the velocity multiplied by the area (CFM = FPM×A). However, this causes an issue in smaller piping as a standard fan blower cannot move the air any faster to make up for the reduced area. This reduces the system's overall CFM performance and creates suction loss at those smaller ports. CFM Chart »
Our patented SMART technology directly measures resistance placed on the fan motor and automatically increases the fan's speed to compensate when suction is low, ensuring that the motor always works at peak performance levels!
|SMART Controller||Yes||Fan Speed||Variable (Automatic)|
|Motor Type||TEFC, C-Face||Service Factor||1.15|
|Grease Fittings||Yes||Insulation||Class F|
|Voltage||208-230V||Phase||1-Phase (Call for 3-Phase)|
|Frequency||60Hz||Certification||Complete system cETLus certified|
|Magnetic Starter||Pre-Wired with on/off switch and overload protector.||Remote Control||Included with purchase|
|Remote Type||Radio Frequency (works through walls)||Remote Range||Up to 100 feet.|
* The SMART Pro is not intended to be mounted outdoors and must be located in a weather-proof enclosure.
For many customers, their shop is their livelihood. That's why, in our commitment to engineering transparency, Oneida Air Systems guarantees our air performance and filtration specifications. Shop-owners can rest assured in the knowledge that they have the most accurate and reliable information when planning their shop.
Our fan performance curves are measured at 10ft from the blower inlet with a completely assembled system (with filter, cyclone, and duct/hose attached) to account for both air resistance and pressure. Compare this to other manufacturers who rely on vastly inflated "Free Fan" CFM ratings that could never exist in the real world.
|Operating Airflow||1,625 Actual CFM at 3" S.P.|
View Fan Curve
|Maximum Static Pressure||23" WC|
|Build Material||Durable & Lightweight Static Dissipative Resin||Construction||Single-piece with Smooth, Rounded Inner Corners|
|Impeller Type||Backward Inclined, Non-Sparking and Non-Ferrous||Mounting Positions||Housing rotates independently of cyclone inlet at 45 deg. increments|
|Noise Level||80-82 dBA¹ at 10 ft (w/ included drop-in filter silencer)||Blower Outlet||7-3/8" x 6-3/8" I.D. (call us for square to round adapter)|
¹ Weighted for loudness perceived by the human ear. Measured with standard silencer and filter attached.
All Oneida Air dust collectors feature our long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Extended Filter Life: Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss - reducing maintenance to save you time and money!
- Extended Motor/Impeller Life: Harmful debris is removed from the airstream and safely contained below the cyclone, rather than being sucked into your fan blower.
- Neutral Vane Inlet: Minimizes turbulence for air entering the cyclone.
- Adaptable Configuration: Inlet and outlet ports can be rotated independently of each other at 45° increments, facilitating installation with existing ductwork layouts.
|Build Material||16 ga. Cold-Rolled Steel||Construction||Full Seam-Welded. No air leaks|
|Exterior Finish||Rust-Preventative Powder Coat||Paint Color||White|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.||Inlet Type||Neutral-Vane|
|Discharge Port||9" Dia.||Mounting Options||Wall Bracket or Freestanding|
Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter ↑↑
Our systems use hospital-grade, True-HEPA Media, filters that are specifically designed for dust collection. Unlike other cartridge filters on the market, our filters work at peak efficiency right out of the box, require zero pre-loading, and are easily serviceable.
Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters. That's why each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab, with documentation available upon request.
- Flame Guard™ Arrestor Technology: Patented safety feature rapidly dissipates heat away from the filter, aiding in compliance with future planned NFPA fire codes.
- Internal Filter Silencer: Patented acoustic foam dampens air vibration, reducing noise by 1–2 dBa
- Lightweight HDPE Dust Pan: Captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be easily removed and emptied for quick fast disposal after cleaning the filter.
|Filter Media||G.E. Certified H-12 HEPA||Replacement Part||Item #FCS183600HF|
|Filtration Rating||99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns||ASHRAE Testing||MERV Rating 16± (Learn More)|
|Total Filtration Area||110 sq ft||Dimensions||18" x 36"|
|Pleat Arrangement||Wide-Spaced||Pleat Coating||Non-Stick PTFE membrane|
|Filter Lifespan||5–7 years w/ regular cleaning||Maintenance||Manual. Use reverse blown air|
The SMART Pro is a stationary dust collector designed for use as a centralized system connected to fixed, rigid ducting. It features a highly compact and efficient design that can adapted to almost any shop layout. For detailed dimensions refer to the Owner's Manual or call us toll-free at 1-800-732-4065.
- Freestanding Leg Kit - Features 4x angled galvanized steel tube legs, with non-marking, rubber feet. Separate versions accommodate different sized waste containers. #STG000035 for 22.25" tall 35 Gallon drums, #STG000055 for 35" tall 55 gallon drums.
- Wall-Mounting Bracket - Industrial, single-piece construction using heavy-gauge steel. Ideal for customers supplying their own waste container.
|System Type||Stationary||Footprint||36" x 48" (w/ filter)|
|Inlet Center Height||66.5" w/ 35 Gal. Drum|
78.5" w/ 55 Gal. Stand
|Outlet Center Height||75.5" w/ 35 Gal. Drum|
87.5" w/ 55 Gal. Stand
|Mounting Ring Height||56" w/ 35 Gal. Drum|
68" w/ 55 Gal. Stand
|Overall System Height*||94" w/ 35 Gal. Drum|
103" w/ 55 Gal. Stand
* Allow for 1-2" above the motor for proper ventilation. Heights are measured with 2" of flex hose between the cyclone and the drum inlet.
This system's high-efficiency cyclone separator removes bulk debris and fine dust from the incoming airstream, collecting it in a container beneath the cyclone. This allows for continuously high air suction and simple waste disposal. Choose from 35-55 Gal. steel containers or supply your own!
The SMART Pro also includes our patented Dust Sentry Bin Level Indicator to take the guesswork out of emptying your drum! It automatically alerts you when the dust bin is full with a vibrant red strobe light so you don't have to worry about overfilling your container!
- Bag Holder Kits – Allows the use of plastic liner bags in the drum for easy waste disposal.
- Universal Drum Dolly – Lightweight with five 2" non-marking casters (two locking). Requires Leg Extensions if used with freestanding leg kit option.
- Rotary Air Locks – Continuously feeds waste into open hoppers (requires wall mount).
|Fill Level Setting||Adjustable||Application||Wet or Dry Wastes|
|Sensor Type||Infrared||Strobe Color||Red|
|Motor Type||U.S. Baldor® TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Power Connector||NEMA 6-20|
|Power Cord Length||10 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, industrial resin.|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,625 Actual CFM at 3" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||23" WC|
|Noise Level||80-82 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Media Type||G.E. H12 HEPA|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||110 sq ft|
|Waste Capacity||35 Gallon, 55 Gallon|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel, SD Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||9" Dia.|
|Height to Center of Inlet||66.5" w/ 35 Gal. Stand|
78.5" w/ 55 Gal. Stand
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Variable Speed Driver, Magnetic Starter, Remote Control, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum, FlameGuard Cartridge Filter, Internal Silencer, Bin Level Sensor, Bag Holder, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Applicable Patents||#7,247,180, #8,491,685, #8,496,719, #8,514,090|
Because the Dust Sentry works via an adjustable infrared sensor, this can sometimes trigger false positives with an empty container because of the reflective surface at the bottom of the steel drum.
This can be resolved by painting/coloring the inside bottom of the drum so that it is no longer reflective enough to affect the sensor.