Safety and quality have always been hallmarks of Oneida Air Systems (OAS). This has been proven once again by OAS receiving an ETL Safety Certification for many of our complete systems (not just isolated components). This certification was awarded after an extensive inspection process performed by a certified third party ETL inspections agency. ETL (Electrical Testing Labs) is a safety certification for electrical components and assemblies.
This new safety certification can help with customers seeking compliance with other agencies like NFPA and more! For more information please contact us.
What this means for you, the Customer:
- Oneida Air Systems holds a cETLus certification which complies with the safety standards for the United States and Canada
- Quality and safety approval provided by a third party, ETL certified agency
- Complete System assemblies are ETL certified (not just certain components - see product webpage for details)
- Oneida Air Systemswill be reviewed and inspected regularly for this certification
- Separate, ETL Certified motors are available for Indoor & Outdoor use (call for details)
Please Note: Customers who wish to order an Oneida Air Dust Collection System for outdoor use (uncovered and exposed to rain & inclement weather) must ensure that they call us directly to purchase as a different version of the system's motor will be necessary for outdoor ETL Safety Certification.