Put your dust collector on autopilot and make it work for you!
Effective management of dust is critical in workshops of any size, particularly in woodworking applications, but many customers grow tired of having to power on the system before using any of their tools. That's why Oneida Air Systems is excited to announce our new partnership with iVac! iVac's world famous Automated Dust Control System can make your shop both safer and more convenient so you spend less time cleaning and more time creating.
How Does it Work?
The iVac system works by detecting the magnetic field created by your power tools when they're turned on. It does so via a special sensor (sold separately) that attaches to the tool's power cable. Capable of detecting currents as low as 0.3amps, the iVac Pro Tool Plus sensors can be used with nearly any tool in your shop including: lathes, planers, jointers, belt sanders, chop/miter saws, and more!
Once the sensor has detected that the tool is on, it sends a wireless, radio frequency signal to the iVAC switch, which then powers on your dust collector. The switch will also receive signals from the provided wireless remote control.
Benefits & Features:
- Operates on Wireless Radio Frequency - Includes 1 Remote Control with belt-clip. Switch receives signals from up to 40ft away in any direction.
- Multi-Switch Capability - Accepts signals from up to 8 power tools; Maximum of 4 switches can be installed in each shop. Requires additional iVAC Pro Tool Plus Sensors.
- Plug & Play Installation - Easy to adapt and modify, simply connect your dust collector to the switch and then plug the switch into the wall.
- Variable Turn Off Time - Set the dust collector to turn off after 5/15/45 seconds after all tools have been powered down to allow for complete cleaning.
- Delayed Power Setting - Optional 1.5 second delay becomes active when the Turn Off Time is enabled; this helps avoid to power surges or tripped breakers.
- Durable ABS Plastic Housing - Can be wall-mounted via built-in holes (hardware not included).