Inside Technical Sales Representative
Travel, meet interesting people, make a great living - all without leaving your seat!
It started in 1993. From designing and selling quality products to small wood working operations, we’ve become an innovative leader in the design of industrial grade dust collection systems. We contribute to the safe, healthy and practical workplace environments of our many customers, providing quality products, services – and jobs – here in the US.
Confidence in our continuously evolving product line and offerings is driving demand and bringing new customers, demanding that we immediately add to our Inside Sales team.
The day of an Inside Sales Rep (ISR) combines their sales, marketing and technical knowledge to promote and sell our entire product line. They answer questions and educate inbound calling customers on the benefits of our dust collection products. They conduct analysis to surface customer needs and generate quotes which provides a technical solution to meet those needs, following through to successful acceptance of the recommended solution.
Placing outbound calls to warm leads found in our extensive lead base, creating self generated leads and fielding inbound calls and email based inquiries for quotation or customer assistance is also all part of a day’s work.
What does it take to succeed? Being a self-starter, self-managed, motivated and organized. To succeed also requires being a great listener with strong verbal and written communication skills. A bit of technical/mechanical aptitude is important as well.
If you’re experienced in solutions based selling and are looking for a new challenge with some growth opportunity in a truly collaborative culture, this is the time to get in touch with us.
Oneida Air Systems is seeking to hire a Web Developer who will participate in the design, deployment, and maintenance of our company’s various websites. Additionally, the Web Developer will collaborate with staff of other departments to implement integrating technologies to bridge various internal software systems.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, jQuery, PHP, XML, AJAX, and REST/SOAP web services
- 2-3 years of proven experience using Magento (EE/CE) with the ability to develop custom themes, extensions/plugins, and extend controllers/models/core
- Extensive web development experience using responsive frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot cross-browser and cross-platform/device issues (IE, Safari, Chrome, tablet/mobile, etc.) using sandbox environments
- Familiar with creating HTML emails using MailChimp and Mandrill
- Database administrative (DBA) experience with MySQL
- Experience using version control systems such as GitHub
- Experience of implementing W3C and other web accessibility standards
- Good understanding of basic SEO principles
- Certified Magento Developer (CE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Experience working with a lean manufacturing company
- Experience managing corporate social media profiles
- Coordinate with marketing designers to produce new features for our e-commerce website
- Readiness to quickly and accurately make changes to existing websites
- Work with Customer Service to troubleshoot issues with online orders and accounts
- Keen understanding of website security from development to rollout to production
- Able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and as an individual contributor with the ability to communicate effectively with peers outside the IT discipline.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the capacity to assimilate previously unfamiliar software solutions.
- Advise and recommend technical software solutions to project teams as appropriate.
- Develop software system and maintenance documentation.
Welds metal components together to fabricate products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders using arc and gas welding equipment.
- Welds metal parts together using MIG welding and related tasks such as cutting and grinding
- Responsible for assuring product is produced and meets organizational standards
- May perform additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 3 years Welding Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Self-Motivated and Self Directed worker
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to move and lift items weighing over 50lbs
- Sheet Metal Welding Experience
- Experience operating Shear, DoAll Saw, and Geka Punch
- Prior Forklift experience
- Prior Fabrication experience a plus
- Experience working in a Lean manufacturing environment
Oneida Air Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.