Retrofit for Bona Super 8/10, Pallmann Cobra 8/10
Ditch The Bag. Start Your Dust-Free Tomorrow, Today!
This unique product retrofits your Bona ProSand 8"/10" and Pallmann Cobra 8"/King Cobra 10" floor sanders (see item #VSRSPC000 if you have the Pallmann Cobra II). It installs quickly and easily onto the sander, replacing the sander's standard handle and converting for use with a dust containment vacuum system, removing the need for cloth dust bags that leak fine dust and are messy to empty. Learn more about the benefits of dust containment.
This handle kit contains the retrofit handle/mount ONLY. Choice of handle is included with purchase of the full Oneida Vortex® DCS package.
Benefits of the Oneida Vortex DCS (Dust Containment System)
- Creates a clean and healthy work environment free of harmful airborne dust
- Save time and money thanks to heavily reduced post-sanding cleanup times
- Improves the performance of your sander by removing dust buildup on the floor
- Provides for less frequent and more cost effective filter replacements
- Removes the need for managing and emptying large cumbersome dust bags
- Proudly made in the USA
|Retrofit Make/Model||Bona Super 8/10 or Pallmann Cobra 8/10|
|Primary Build Materials||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||90 Day Limited Warranty|
- 220V Oneida Vortex DCS - Floor Sanding Dust Containment System
As low as $2,795.00
Bag systems fill quickly, clog quickly, and are extremely dusty. The more you sand the worse your air flow. After about 10 minutes of sanding, there is usually a drop in suction due to restricted air flow, which means leaving behind more material on the floor and in the air. Additionally, more dust on the floor means more work for your sander, meaning your abrasives wear away quicker.