Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Industrial Dust Cobra Portable Full-Unit HEPA Cyclonic Dust Extractor
Portable, high pressure dust collector ideal for benchtop and handheld tools with dust ports 4" dia. and smaller - including tabletop CNC machines! Provides 3x higher airflow compared to traditional shop vacuums and is equipped with an internal pulse filter cleaner to reduce downtime. Includes a reinforced, steel dust bin with locking, non-marking casters and automatic bag holder system to simplify waste disposal. Patented Dust Sentry™ sensor automatically alerts you when the drum is full and needs to be emptied!
Built for the Jobs Other Vacuums Can't Handle
Oneida Air Systems' Dust Cobra® is the system of choice for both hobbyist and professional craftsman looking for a powerful, compact, and versatile dust control system. Its patented cyclonic design provides 3x higher airflow performance when compared to traditional vacuums and works to minimize downtime by virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss.
By combining the best features of a dust collector and a vacuum, the portable Dust Cobra is a hybrid system that can be used in nearly any application for general shop clean-up. Its high pressure intake makes it ideal for dust extraction from tools with dust ports 4" dia. and smaller (where standard dust collectors fall short) including sanders, buffers, edgers, grinders, band saws, scroll saws, chop/miter saws, routers, mini-lathes, and more!
Innovative Benefits & Features
- Industrial 120V High Performance Fan Blower Motor
- Streamlined High-Efficiency Cyclone Separator with 2.5" Inlet
- Full-Unit HEPA Certification Meets & Exceeds EPA RRP Guidelines
- Internal Rapid Pulse Filter Cleaner™ System
- Compact Footprint
- Reinforced 17 or 35-Gallon Steel Dust Bin
- Automatic Bag Holder System (5 Free Bags Included)
- Automatic Dust Bin Level Sensor
- Mobility Kit with Large, Non-Marking Casters (2x Locking)
- 25 Foot Vacuum Hose and Hose Accessory Kit
High Pressure Suction Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That's why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems.
- High-efficiency 120V fan blower motor (220V available by request)
- Delivers up to 245 Actual CFM @ 23" WC - ideal for handheld and benchtop tools
- Motor specially selected for low pitch noise to provide ideal operator comfort
- Suitable for continuous duty with replaceable motor brushes
Streamlined Integrated Cyclone Pre-Separator
Within standard vacuum systems, fine dusts can quickly clog the filter - reducing suction power and creating the need for expensive downtime for cleaning and/or replacement parts. That's why every good dust collection system needs a cyclone to remove waste from the incoming airstream.
- Separates up to 99% of bulk debris and fine dusts from the airstream, containing it safely in the dust bin
- Patented "V-Shape" cyclone design maximizes particle separation performance
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and significantly extends the lifespan of the filter
- Rotationally molded from a lightweight, static dissipative, industrial-grade resin
- Neutral-vane inlet and integrated air ramp minimizes inbound air turbulence
Full-Unit Certified HEPA Dust Extractor
In the home renovation and professional contracting industry, there's no substitute for Full-Unit HEPA Certification. That's why each Dust Cobra purchase includes a printed certificate to document that the unit has been independently tested and certified to strict EPA guidelines, protecting you from expensive fines! With this certification you can work comfortably with the knowledge that your vacuum system is fully sealed to eliminate leakage, protecting the work environment and those within it.
- HEPA-grade media filter with an E12 minimum efficiency rating
- Meets and exceeds all EPA RRP Requirements for contractors - including lead!
- Requires zero pre-loading; works at peak efficiency right out of the box
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance
Integrated Pulse Filter Cleaner
There are few tasks worse than dealing with a clogged vacuum filter; cleaning them can be messy, time consuming, and it's often the only way to restore suction. Now you can clean your filter without disassembling or turning off the vacuum!
With our patented Rapid Pulse Filter Cleaner™, you never have to worry about downtime or dust clouds while cleaning your filter! A few quick taps on the pulse bar temporarily reverses the vacuum's airflow, blowing dust off of the filter and safely into the drum below.
Many dust collectors use a mechanical paddle arrangement that strikes the filter pleats. This quickly creates wear points on the filter, resulting in reduced filtration and compromised efficiency. The Dust Cobra's unique pulse technology protects the filter's microfibers, keeping the filter at maximum efficiency for longer and reducing the need for replacements!
- Removes clogs from the filter in seconds.
- Works while the vacuum is in operation.
- Minimizes worker's exposure to harmful wood dust.
- Manual operation puts you in control of your system.
Automatic Dust Bin Level Sensor
Oneida Air Systems' patented Dust Sentry™ takes the guesswork out of using your vacuum! This adjustable optical sensor detects when the drum has been filled to a pre-set level and flashes a high visibility strobe light to alert you when it's time to empty.
Capable of detecting nearly any type of wet/dry material, the Dust Sentry will significantly streamline your workflow and put you back in control of how long you can keep working.
Steel Drum w/ Automatic Bag Holder
Waste disposal is made fast and simple thanks to the Dust Cobra's automatic bag holder system that uses vacuum pressure to keep plastic bags open inside the drum. When you know the drum is full (thanks to the built-in bin level sensor), simply remove the lid, tie off the bag, and lift it out!
|Recommended Breaker Size||20A|
|Power Connector||NEMA 5-15|
|Power Cord Length||20 feet|
|Real CFM Rating||245 Actual CFM at 23" WC|
|Maximum Suction||70" WC|
|Noise Level||73 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Filter Type||CleanStream HEPA|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||Item #ARS115200|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Inlet Size||2-1/4" ID|
|Height||17-Gal: 57.75" (58.25" with larger caster set)|
35-Gal: 63.5" (64.5" with larger caster set)
|Height to Center of Inlet||17-Gal: 35.5" (40" with larger caster set)|
35-Gal: 41.125" (42.125" with larger caster set)
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Cartridge Filter, Pulse Filter Cleaner, Cyclone Separator, Drum, Drum Dolly, Bin Fill Level Indicator, 5x Liner Bags, Automatic Bag Holder System, Vacuum Hose, 2x Hose Wand Extensions, Dust Brush, Gulper Tool, Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Assembled in the USA from U.S. and North American Components|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Full-Unit HEPA Certification, Complete Assembly cETLus Certified for Indoor Use|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Carbon Black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|