Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dust Deputy Plus Cyclone Separator
Original, patented, cyclone design stops over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum's filter - eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! DD Plus kit gives you just enough to get your dust collection started!
- Upgrades any make/model shop vacuum with 1.5" to 2.5" hose fittings.
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20%.
- Designed to fit onto most standard 12" dia. 5-gallon buckets
- Includes highly flexible, wire-reinforced, polyurethane vacuum hose.
- Anti-static components significantly reduce the likelihood of static shocks.
- Reinforced, quick-release, cyclone lid for fast and easy emptying.
Eliminate Suction Loss With Any Wet/Dry Vacuum
The original and still the best! Now 20% more efficient with Neutral Vane Technology, the Dust Deputy® Plus lets you work the way you want to. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the airstream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
The Dust Deputy will save you significant time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and keep your wet/dry vac operating at peak performance! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model shop vacuum and features tapered 2.0" ports that fit the cuffed 2.5” hoses that come standard with most shop vacuums.
The Dust Deputy Plus Includes:
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator
- 2" x 3' Clear, Anti-Static Polyurethane Connection Hose
- Reinforced Quick-Release Cyclone Bucket Lid (designed to fit most 5-gallon buckets)*
- Two 90 Degree Hose Elbow Adapters
- 2.5" Adjustable Hose/Band Clamp
- Two Rubber O-Rings
- Foam Gasket and Mounting Hardware
If used with a 5 gallon bucket, the bucket must be a minimum of 90 mils thick (0.09") or else it may collapse under vacuum pressure. Big box store buckets are not thick enough for use with the Dust Deputy.
* Not for use in positive-pressure applications i.e. when connected to a blower instead of a vacuum. A container with a locking lid (such as our 10-gallon kit) is recommended instead.
Works With Nearly Any Type of Material:
- Wood Dust
- Drywall Dust
- Concrete Dust
- Clay/Silica Dust
- Blasting Soda
- Cooled Ash & Soot
- Metal Shavings
- Baking Flour
- Grass & Leaves
- Pet/Animal Hair
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Even Water!
Check out these great reviews and installation videos shared by our customers over the years!
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Inlet Size||2" O.D. (Tapered)|
|Outlet Size||2" O.D. (Tapered)|
|Discharge Size||3" I.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Polypropylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Anti-Static|
|Height to Center of Inlet||9.75"|
|Contents||Cyclone, Lid, Hose, 2x Elbows, Gasket, Hose Clamp, 2x O-Rings, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Dust Deputy Plus Cyclone Separator$79.95
- 2.5" Vacuum Hose Coupler$11.95
- 2.5" Turn-Key Hose Clamp$3.95