Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Super Dust Deputy XL 6" Cyclone
For use with single stage dust collectors and 6" piping, this DIY cyclone eliminates filter clogging, suction loss, and messy dust bags by removing over 99% of fine dust and debris from the airstream, containing it safely in a customer supplied container.
Upgrade Your Single-Stage Dust Collector and Say Goodbye to Clogged Filters!
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost - fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving dust at your tools! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace its filter? Install our cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems' patented Super Dust Deputy® cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter. (US Pat. #7282074, #D703401).
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and 6" neutral-vane inlet
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
- Molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges
Share Your Setup #MyDustDeputy
Check out these great installation and Super Dust Deputy XL build videos shared by our customers over the years!
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Horsepower Rating||3HP - 5HP|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 850 CFM|
|Inlet Size||6-1/4" O.D.|
|Outlet Size||6-1/4" O.D.|
|Discharge Size||10" O.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Height to Center of Inlet||31.1"|
|Contents||Cyclone, Gasket, Lid Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Carbon Black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Super Dust Deputy 4/5 Cyclone$179.95
- C950 Steel Cyclone Separator$1,499.00
- Super Dust Deputy XL 6" Cyclone$239.95
- 6" Dust Bin Hose Connection Kit$119.00
- Universal Drum Dolly$89.95