Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
CDD-L Cyclonic Pre-Separator w/ Longopac
- Features our patented steel Dust Deputy® cyclone separator - up to 99% efficient with wood dust and over 90% with concrete/silica dust.
- Aids with OSHA compliance to new Silica Dust Safety Standards.
- Compatible with Longopac Mini bagging system for customizable dust bag sizes - eliminates dust exposure to operator when emptying.
- Includes mobile cart with large rubber wheels and free-rotating, non-marking, locking casters.
Prevents Fine Dust from Clogging Your Vacuum's Filter!
The only thing more aggravating and time consuming than removing fine dusts like concrete, is unclogging the filter you cleaned it with. The dust gets everywhere and sticks to everything (including your lungs!). The CDD Pre-Separator protects your vacuum filter from even the toughest debris, including: concrete, silica, metal fragments, soda blasting, and more!
With the CDD Pre-Separator connected to your dust extractor, you'll save significant time and money on replacement parts and downtime for maintenance as you virtually eliminate filter clogging and suction loss! Our patented cyclone also helps contractors and construction crews become compliant to the new OSHA Silica Dust Safety Standard, especially when used with tools such as handheld grinders that specifically requires a cyclone separator.
Included Benefits & Features
- Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator – Constructed from fully seam welded, heavy gauge steel; finished with a rust preventative powder-coat.
- High Efficiency – Cyclonic force removes over 90% of fine dust and bulk debris from the airstream, stopping it from ever reaching the vacuum filter! Efficiency rating is over 99% when used with larger materials such as wood dust, gravel, etc.
- Adaptable Design – The CDD-L is made for use with our any type of dust extractor to add additional waste capacity and extend the filter life and time between cleanings.
- Longopac Bagging System – Custom dust bag sizes - simply cut and tie off when the desired fill level is reached - eliminates dust exposure when emptying.
- Mobility Cart – Tubular steel construction with large rubber wheels and free-rotating, non-marking caster wheels
- Vacuum Hose & Accessories – Everything you need to connect the cyclone to your dust extractor's inlet, including: 5' of static conductive, crush resistant hose, 2" to 2.5" hose adapter, 2.5" hose couplers, adjustable hose clamps, and elbows.
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 90% of concrete dusts|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Inlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Outlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Steel, Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Contents||Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator, Hopper, Mobile Cart, 4x Longopac Mini Bag Cassettes, Vacuum Hose, Hose Elbow Adapters, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|