Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Heavy-Duty Dust Deputy 2" Cyclone 10 Gal. Kit
- Features our patented steel Dust Deputy® cyclone separator - over 90% efficient with concrete/silica dust.
- Aids with OSHA compliance to new Silica Dust Safety Standards.
- Large 10-gallon steel drum contains heavy dust loads.
- Includes hose adapters for simple vacuum hose connections.
Prevents Fine Dusts from Clogging Your Vacuum's Filter!
The only thing more aggravating and time consuming than removing fine dusts like concrete, is unclogging the filter you cleaned it with. The dust gets everywhere and sticks to everything (including your lungs!). The Heavy Duty Dust Deputy® cyclone protects your vacuum filter from even the toughest dusts, including: concrete, silica, metal debris, soda blasting, hot ash/soot, and more!
With the Dust Deputy connected to your dust extractor, you'll save countless time and money on replacement parts and downtime for maintenance as you virtually eliminate filter clogging and suction loss! Our patented cyclone also helps contractors and construction crews become compliant to the new OSHA Silica Dust Safety Standard, especially when used with tools such as handheld grinders that specifically require a cyclone separator.
Included Benefits & Features
- Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator – Constructed from fully seam welded, heavy gauge steel; finished with a rust preventative powdercoat.
- High Efficiency – Cyclonic force removes over 90% of fine dusts and bulk debris from the airstream, containing it before it ever reaches the vacuum filter! Efficiency rating is over 99% when used with larger materials such as wood dust, gravel, etc.
- Universal Design – The Dust Deputy's patented design retrofits to nearly any make/model dust extractor or wet/dry vacuum, including: Bosch, Dewalt, Ermator, Festool, Pullmann, Pulse-Bac, Ruwac, and more!
- Heavy-Duty Dust Bin – Includes 10-Gallon steel drum with locking lever ring clamp and pre-cut lid
Larger cyclone sizes (3", 4", etc.) are available for higher CFM applications. If you can't find what you're looking for, be sure to contact us to discuss your needs with a qualified dust collection technician.
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 90% of concrete dusts|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||10 Gallons|
|Inlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Outlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel, Polyethylene|
|Thickness||Cyclone: 20 Gauge|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Contents||Steel Cyclone Separator, 10 Gal. Metal Drum, Lid w/ Clamp Ring, Hose Cuff, Hose Cuff Coupler, Foam Gasket, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Heavy-Duty Dust Deputy 2" Cyclone 10 Gal. Kit$329.95
- 2.5" Turn-Key Hose Clamp$3.95
- 3" - 2" Plastic Reducer$6.95