Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dust Deputy Low-Pro Deluxe Lid Separator Kit
New, low-profile cyclone design stops over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum's filter - eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! Deluxe kit comes with everything you need.
- Offers up to 50% more airflow (CFM) and allows debris to pass through unobstructed—two common limitations of other lid-style separators.
- Upgrades any make/model shop vacuum with 2.5" hose fittings.
- All-clear components let you see how full the bin is from far away.
- Collapse-proof 5 gal. bucket won't fold under high vacuum pressures.
- Compact and stable footprint with four free-rotating mounted casters.
- Includes highly flexible, wire-reinforced, vacuum hose with swivel-cuffs.
- Anti-static components significantly reduce the likelihood of static shocks.
Kick Dust to the Curb
Announcing the latest addition to our iconic Dust Deputy product family: the Dust Deputy Low-Pro™ lid separator!
At 4" tall, the Dust Deputy Low-Pro is our most compact separator, able to fit underneath a workbench and in other tight spaces. Uniquely designed to offer up to 50% more airflow (CFM) and allow debris to pass through unobstructed—two common limitations of other lid-style separators—the Dust Deputy Low-Pro excels in its ability to collect a variety of materials, from wood dust to trash, and more.
Like the original Dust Deputy cyclone, the new Dust Deputy Low-Pro pre-separates 99% of dust and debris before it reaches your vacuum’s filter, eliminating clogging and suction loss while extending the life of your filter. Made from clear, durable resin and designed for vacuums with 2.5" hoses, the Low-Pro lid separator attaches to any standard 5-gallon bucket with included latches.
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Low-Pro Lid Separator
- Bucket Latch Pack
- Clear Collapse-Proof 5-Gallon Dust Bucket*
- Caster Mounts with On-Board Accessory Storage
- Free-Rotating Caster Wheels
- 2" x 3' Wire-Reinforced Vacuum Connection Hose
- Two Elbows
- Vacuum Connection Tether Kit
- Pre-cut Neoprene Foam Gaskets
- Lid Mounting Hardware
* Not for use in positive-pressure applications i.e. when connected to a blower instead of a vacuum. A container with a locking lid (such as our 10-gallon kit) is recommended instead.
Works With Nearly Any Type of Material:
- Wood Dust
- Drywall Dust
- Concrete Dust
- Clay/Silica Dust
- Blasting Soda
- Cooled Ash & Soot
- Metal Shavings
- Baking Flour
- Grass & Leaves
- Pet/Animal Hair
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Water & Non-Viscous Liquids
- Even Water!
Made from a thick, heavy-duty plastic that is up to 40% thicker than comparable 5-gallon buckets - making them much stronger and able to withstand heavy vacuum pressure.
Wide Caster Base
Includes caster mounts to widen the cyclone kit's base for a highly stable and portable setup. Each mount features inset for storage of 1.5" and 2.5" vacuum accessories.
Manufactured from special materials that help safely convey the build-up of static electricity (common in any high friction environment such as dust collection) to prevent harmful discharges and annoying static cling.
Proudly Made in the USA
Designed, tested, and manufactured right here in the United States of America: Made by Craftsmen, for Craftsmen™. We fully stand by the quality of every one of our products and our friendly team of dust collection experts are here for you.
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Inlet Size||2.5" O.D. |
2.25" I.D. (Tapered)
|Outlet Size||2.25" I.D.|
|Static Resistance Rating||Anti-Static|
|Contents||Lid Separator, Latch, Bucket, 4x Caster Mounts, Bucket Tether, 2" x 36" Hose, 2x Elbows, Gaskets, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|