Heavy-Duty Dust Deputy 2" Cyclone 5 Gal. Deluxe Kit
Prevents Fine Dusts from Clogging Your Vacuum's Filter!
The only thing more aggravating and time consuming than removing fine dusts like concrete, is unclogging the filter you cleaned it with. The dust gets everywhere and sticks to everything (including your lungs!). The Heavy Duty Dust Deputy® cyclone protects your vacuum filter from even the toughest dusts, including: concrete, silica, metal debris, soda blasting, hot ash/soot, and more!
With the Dust Deputy connected to your dust extractor, you'll save countless time and money on replacement parts and downtime for maintenance as you virtually eliminate filter clogging and suction loss! Our patented cyclone also helps contractors and construction crews become compliant to the new OSHA Silica Dust Safety Standard, especially when used with tools such as handheld grinders that specifically requires a cyclone separator.
Included Benefits & Features
- Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator – Constructed from fully seam welded, heavy gauge steel; finished with a rust preventative powdercoat.
- High Efficiency – Cyclonic force removes over 90% of fine dusts and bulk debris from the airstream, containing it before it ever reaches the vacuum filter! Efficiency rating is over 99% when used with larger materials such as wood dust, gravel, etc.
- Universal Design – The Dust Deputy's patented design retrofits to nearly any make/model vacuum, including: Bosch, Dewalt, Ermator, Festool, Pullmann, Pulse-Bac, Ruwac, and more!
- Quick Change Dust Bin – Includes two industrial, 5 gallon buckets lined with a gasket so the metal lid seals airtight when in operation; easily lifting off when the bin is full, no unsnapping or unscrewing needed!
- Liner Bag Retainer – Allows the use of plastic liner bags within the buckets, perfect for tying off when filled for easy, mess-free waste disposal.
- Mobility Kit – Move the unit with your vacuum with the included drum dolly and hold down straps. Lightweight dolly fits almost every container sold by Oneida Air Systems' (e.g. 5, 10, 17, 35, and 55 gallon).
- Vacuum Hose & Accessories – Everything you need to connect the cyclone to your dust extractor's 2.5" inlet, including: 3' static conductive, crush resistant hose, 2" to 2.5" hose adapter, 2.5" hose couplers, adjustable hose clamps, and elbows.
Larger cyclone sizes (3", 4", etc.) are available for higher CFM applications. If you can't find what you're looking for, be sure to contact us to discuss your needs with a qualified dust collection technician.
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||5 Gallon|
|Inlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Outlet Size||2" O.D.|
|Height to Center of Inlet||27.625"|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel, Plastic|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Thickness||Cyclone: 20 Gauge|
|Contents||Steel Cyclone Separator, 2x Buckets, Quick-Change Bucket Lid, Vacuum Hose, Hose Adapter, 2x Hose Connector, 2x Hose Clamps, 2x Hose Elbows, 5x Liner Bags, Bag Retainer System, Universal Drum Dolly, Rubber Gasket, Foam Gasket, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Applicable Patents||Patent #7,282,074 B1 and #7,282,074 C1, #6,833,016 B2|