Retrofit for Pallmann Cobra II Sanders
Ditch The Bag. Start Your Dust-Free Tomorrow, Today!
This unique product retrofits your Pallmann Cobra II floor sander (see item #VSRSBP080 if you have the original Pallmann Cobra/King Cobra sander). It installs quickly and easily onto the sander, replacing the sander's standard handle and converting for use with a dust containment vacuum system, removing the need for cloth dust bags that leak fine dust and are messy to empty. Learn more about the benefits of dust containment.
This handle kit contains the retrofit handle/mount ONLY. Choice of handle is included with purchase of the full Oneida Vortex® DCS package.
Benefits of the Oneida Vortex DCS (Dust Containment System)
- Creates a clean and healthy work environment free of harmful airborne dust
- Save time and money thanks to heavily reduced post-sanding cleanup times
- Improves the performance of your sander by removing dust buildup on the floor
- Provides for less frequent and more cost effective filter replacements
- Removes the need for managing and emptying large cumbersome dust bags
- Proudly made in the USA
|Primary Build Materials||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Retrofit Make/Model||Pallmann Cobra II|
|Warranty Information||90 Day Limited Warranty|
Bag systems fill quickly, clog quickly, and are extremely dusty. The more you sand the worse your air flow. After about 10 minutes of sanding, there is usually a drop in suction due to restricted air flow, which means leaving behind more material on the floor and in the air.Additionally, more dust on the floor means more work for your sander, meaning your abrasives wear away quicker.