All claims, including those covered under the limited warranty, are subject to inspection and investigation by Oneida Air Systems . We reserve the right to inspect and investigate all returned products before Buyer's claim is settled. Buyer must inform Oneida Air Systems of any shortage or damage, by so noting in writing, on the freight delivery bill prior to signing to indicate receipt of shipment.
Product Return Eligibility Requirements
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be shipped to Oneida Air Systems pre-paid.
- No returns accepted without an RMA number (generated by our Customer Service Dept.)
- RMA # must be on outside of all boxes returned or the shipping department cannot accept delivery.
- Please include a written list of all parts being returned, a copy of your original order, and state the reason for the return.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of original purchase and be clean, unused, and in resalable condition.
- Custom-made parts and flex hose cannot be returned under any circumstance
- All claims, including claims covered under the limited warranty, are subject to inspection and investigation before Buyer's claim is settled.