Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ultimate Dust Deputy Systainer Cyclone Separator Kit
Original, patented, cyclone design stops over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum's filter - eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! Ultimate kit is built with professional woodworkers and contractors in mind!
- Integrates directly onto the Systainer system of Festool's CT dust extractors.
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20%.
- 9-gallon dust bin features large carry handles and secure rubber tie-downs.
- Liner bag retainer system allows for easy waste disposal without the mess.
- Static conductive components preserve the grounding pathway for electronically sensitive applications.
Tired Of Buying Expensive Filters & Dust Bags?
Dust extractor owners, particularly tradesmen and contractors, are well aware of the cost of replacement filters and bags. No matter if you're woodworking, drywalling, or renovating, a clogged filter can cost you valuable time and money both on the job-site and in the store.
With Oneida Air Systems' Ultimate Dust Deputy® cyclone, you can convert your Festool dust extractor into a seamless three-stage dust containment system. Now 20% more efficient with Neutral Vane Technology, our patented cyclone design removes over 99% of dust and debris, containing it in an easy to empty dust bin, before it ever reaches the filter. By pre-separating both the larger debris and the finer dust particles, the Dust Deputy virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss, allowing your dust extractor to operate at maximum efficiency at all times and saving you money on expensive replacement parts!
Benefits & Features:
- Industrial static conductive Dust Deputy cyclone separator
- Lightweight 9-Gallon dust bin with integrated carry handles features T-Loc Systainer ports that install directly onto Festool® CT 26/36/48 Dust Extractors*
- Plastic liner bag retainer system allows for easy waste disposal. Just tie the bag off and toss it out - no more messy dust clouds!
- 2" x 5' static conductive vacuum connection hose with 90° elbow adapters preserves grounding pathway
* Unit can be modified to work on CT Mini/Midi/15 models but will require additional components. Not compatible with CT SYS model. Contact us for more information.
Honest Reviews From Your Fellow Craftsmen
Check out these great installation and review videos provided by some of our biggest fans!
Maintaining The Static Grounding Pathway
Static is an inherent problem when you combine wood dust, plastics, and friction. That's why we've designed the Ultimate Dust Deputy using static conductive and static dissipative components; ensuring that it maintains a continuous grounding path from the tool to the vacuum's grounded inlet when used with anti-static tool hoses.
Retrofit Compatible Vacuums
The Ultimate Dust Deputy is designed for use with Festool CT vacuums but it can also be used with nearly any other wet/dry vacuum. It's especially useful for grounded-inlet vacuums and other commercial applications that require static conductive components.
If your vacuum does not have a grounded inlet, additional measures are required to preserve the path to the electrical ground such as the installation of metal wire and/or conductive foil tape.
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||9 Gallons|
|Inlet Size||2" O.D. (Tapered)|
|Outlet Size||2" O.D. (Tapered)|
|Discharge Size||3" I.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polypropylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Conductive|
|Height to Center of Inlet||26.625"|
|Product Compatibility||Festool Dust Extractors: CT 26, CT 36, and CT 48|
Festool CT MINI, CT MIDI, and CT 15: Require additional components and modification
|Contents||Cyclone, Systainer Box, Hose, 2x Elbow Adapters, Bag Gripper, Gasket, 3x Liner Bags, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Carbon Black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Ultimate Dust Deputy Systainer Cyclone Separator Kit$299.95
- Super Dust Deputy XL 6" Cyclone$239.95