Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Steel Super Dust Deputy 5" Cyclone
For industrial use with single stage dust collectors and 4" to 6" piping, this steel DIY cyclone eliminates filter clogging, suction loss, and messy dust bags by removing over 99% of fine dust and debris from the airstream, containing it safely in a customer supplied container.
Build Your Own Industrial Cyclonic Dust Collector!
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost - fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving dust at your tools! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace its filter? Install our cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems' patented Steel Super Dust Deputy® cyclone separator prevents over 99% of dust and debris from reaching the dust collector, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter. (US Pat. #7282074, #D703401).
- Industrial-grade 20 gauge steel body with black powder-coat finish
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Ideal for heavy duty jobs with smoldering or highly abrasive materials
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Efficient and compact design with integral 5" neutral-vane inlet
- Includes pre-crimped pipe adapter fitting for simple installation
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
Check out these great installation and Super Dust Deputy build videos shared by our customers over the years!
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Horsepower Rating||0.5HP - 3HP|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 350 CFM|
|Inlet Size||5" I.D.|
|Outlet Size||6" I.D.|
|Discharge Size||6" I.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Thickness||20 Gauge (Body)|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Contents||Cyclone, Crimped Adapter, Gasket, Lid Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Super Dust Deputy 4/5 Cyclone$179.95
- Super Dust Deputy XL 6" Cyclone$239.95
- C950 Steel Cyclone Separator$1,499.00
- Steel Super Dust Deputy 5" Cyclone$279.95
- 6" Dust Bin Hose Connection Kit$119.00