Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dust Deputy 2.5 Deluxe All-Clear Cyclone Separator Kit
New, larger cyclone design optimized for today's larger wet/dry vacs delivers up to twice the airflow of smaller cyclones and lid-style separators while stopping over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum's filter - eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! Deluxe kit comes with everything you need!
- Up to 2x the airflow of smaller cyclones and lid-style separators.
- Upgrades any make/model shop vacuum with 2.5" hose fittings.
- All-clear components let you see how full the bin is from far away.
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20%.
- Collapse-proof 5 gal. bucket won't fold under high vacuum pressures.
- Compact and stable footprint with four free-rotating mounted casters.
- Includes highly flexible, wire-reinforced, vacuum hose with swivel-cuffs.
- Anti-static components significantly reduce the likelihood of static shocks.
- Reinforced, quick-release, cyclone lid for fast and easy emptying.
- Backwards compatible 3" ID flange makes upgrades quick and easy.
New & Improved High Airflow Design for Larger Shop Vacuums
A dust-free tool is an efficient tool, but not every shop can fit (or afford) a full-sized dust control system. That's why shop vacuums have always been the first choice that craftsmen and DIYers use for dust collection. And bigger tools mean bigger messes – and bigger vacuums to clean them!
The Dust Deputy® 2.5 Cyclone Separator is Oneida Air Systems' latest innovation for woodworkers and other makers in need of an effective and affordable dust control solution. Optimized for the more powerful wet/dry vacuums that have become standard over the years, this larger cyclone delivers up to double the airflow of smaller cyclones and lid-style separators!
Like all of our patented Dust Deputy cyclones, the 2.5 uses centrifugal force to separate and remove 99% of dust and debris from the airstream before it reaches your vacuum's filter – eliminating clogged filters and suction loss! The Dust Deputy will save you significant time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and keeps your wet/dry vac operating at peak performance! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model vacuum and features female inlet and outlet ports that fit the cuffed 2.5" hoses of larger shop vacuums.
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Pre-Separator
- Quick-Release Bucket Lid w/ Cyclonic Design
- Clear Collapse-Proof 5-Gallon Dust Bucket*
- Caster Mounts with On-Board Accessory Storage
- Free-Rotating Caster Wheels
- Vacuum Connection Tether Kit
- 2.5" x 4.5' Wire-Reinforced Vacuum Connection Hose
- Pre-cut Neoprene Foam Gasket
* Not for use in positive-pressure applications i.e. when connected to a blower instead of a vacuum. A container with a locking lid (such as our 10-gallon kit) is recommended instead.
Works With Nearly Any Type of Material:
- Wood Dust
- Drywall Dust
- Concrete Dust
- Clay/Silica Dust
- Blasting Soda
- Cooled Ash & Soot
- Metal Shavings
- Baking Flour
- Grass & Leaves
- Pet/Animal Hair
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Water & Non-Viscous Liquids
- Even Water!
High Airflow Design
The larger cyclone better accommodates more powerful wet/dry vacuums, delivering up to twice the airflow and significantly reducing pressure drop compared to other cyclone and lid-style separators.
Directs the inbound airstream down into the cyclone and prevents swirling dust-laden air from creating turbulence at the inlet; Improving overall separation performance by over 20% compared to cyclones without this feature.
Plug & Play Hose Connections
Female inlet and outlet ports (2.25" I.D.) readily accept the 2.5" cuffed hose fittings standard with shop vacuums commonly used for dust collection.
High Visibility Components
Clear components allow you to more easily spot potential blockages within the cyclone and give you a real-time view of how much dust the cyclone is separating from the air!
Made from a thick, heavy-duty plastic that is up to 40% thicker than comparable 5-gallon buckets - making them much stronger and able to withstand heavy vacuum pressure.
Wide Caster Base
Includes caster mounts to widen the cyclone kit's base for a highly stable and portable setup. Each mount features inset for storage of 1.5" and 2.5" vacuum accessories.
Manufactured from special materials that help safely convey the build-up of static electricity (common in any high friction environment such as dust collection) to prevent harmful discharges and annoying static cling.
Proudly Made in the USA
Designed, tested, and manufactured right here in the United States of America: Made by Craftsmen, for Craftsmen™. We fully stand by the quality of every one of our products and our friendly team of dust collection experts are here for you.
|Cyclonic Separation Efficiency||Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts|
|Waste Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Inlet Size||Nominal: 2.25" I.D. / 2.5" O.D. |
Actual: Tapered 2.31" to 2.29" I.D.
|Outlet Size||Nominal: 2.25" I.D. |
Actual: Tapered 2.31" to 2.29" I.D.
|Discharge Size||3" I.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||Polypropylene, Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Anti-Static|
|Height to Center of Inlet||30-1/4"|
|Product Compatibility||Wet/Dry Vacuums with 2.5" hoses and inlets|
|Contents||Cyclone, Collapse-Proof Bucket, Lid, 4x Casters, 4x Caster Mounts, 2.5" x 4.5' Hose w/ Cuffs, Vacuum Tether Kit, Gasket, Hardware|
|Manufacturer||Oneida Air Systems|
|Manufacturer Statement||Made in USA|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Proposition 65||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm.|
- Dust Deputy 2.5 Deluxe All-Clear Cyclone Separator Kit$139.95
- 2.5" Vacuum Hose Elbow$5.95
- 2.5" Vacuum Hose Coupler$11.95
- 2.5" Turn-Key Hose Clamp$3.95